Science and Useful Materials
During the tour about our installation, we mention papers, books, podcasts that we recommend checking out if you are interested in the subject and want to learn the science behind brain sensing as well as the companies, researchers and labs building the brain sensing tech in real life. This page is dedicated to this list. We update it to add interesting and relevant materials.
Follow @nataliyakosmyna and @NeuraFutures on Twitter to get the most recent updates on these materials and much more!
1. Natural-Born Cyborgs: Minds, Technologies, and the Future of Human Intelligence
2. Make It So: Interaction Design Lessons from Science Fiction
3. Learn about the project related to Harry Potter, Sorting Hat, mindset and self-esteem here
4. The Thinking Cap: Fostering Growth Mindset Of Children By Means Of Electroencephalography And Perceived Magic of Harry Potter Universe open access paper
5. "The Thinking cap 2.0": Preliminary Study on Fostering Growth Mindset of Children by means of Electroencephalography and Perceived Magic using Artifacts from Fictional Sci-Fi Universes open access paper
6. Project on the control of the robots
7. Towards Brain Computer Interfaces for Recreational Activities: Piloting a Drone open access paper
9. Feasibility of BCI Control in a Realistic Smart Home Environment open access paper
10. Wearable brain sensing project - AttentivU
11. Use of brain sensing to detect fatigue while driving
12. Gaming project
13. Conceptual Priming for In-game BCI Training
14. Sleep related project - Dormio: A targeted dream incubation device
15. Dreams to understand the sleeping brain
16. Advertising in Dreams is Coming: Now What? - open access paper
17. WAVE THERAPY: About light and other stimulations to improve memory and cure ALS - open access paper
18. Separating neuroethics from neurohype - open access paper
19. Implants and Identity: Do Brain Implants Change Your Identity?
20. Towards Telepathy? Conscious Brain-to-Brain Communication in Humans Using Non-Invasive Technologies
21. Taking over one's agency? Non-Invasive Brain-to-Brain Interface (BBI): Establishing Functional Links between Two Brains
22. BCI-Fi: a 2 part series hosted by BCI Society Part 1Part 2
Share this page on social media:
NeuraFutures.com all rights reserved ©2022
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.